So the other day, this happened.
During the flight, this same attendant asked me “So what part of Japan are you originally from?” When I replied with “San Diego,” he gave me a funny look. Then I said, “I’m not Japanese.” He tried to play it off by using French after that.
I don’t think United Airlines got it - it’s less of an inconvenience and just generally rude/racist to assume one’s identity.
- notliketheark likes this
- pinkrhinoceros likes this
- mikomouse18 reblogged this from isanah
- mikomouse18 likes this
- hyphenatedamerican reblogged this from isanah
- isanah reblogged this from angrytaiwanesegirlsunited
- miumiumiao reblogged this from angrytaiwanesegirlsunited
- angrytaiwanesegirlsunited reblogged this from aslantedview
- soulsentwined likes this
- civiljosefien likes this
- fleetingeyes likes this
- saviar likes this
- goodmannersbadjudgment likes this
- stabra likes this
- t-remblinghands likes this
- thebreakfastbaron likes this
- richandcreamy likes this
- ninaprettyballerina likes this
- peaceshannon reblogged this from paradelle
- goofnightmoon likes this
- aslantedview posted this